A Page Alias directs the user to an existing page within your Aurora website. You would create a Page Alias when you want to include an existing page inside a second Menu Location.
- Page: The Page inside your Aurora site to which you want to point your Page Alias.
- Display Name: The text that will be displayed when this Menu Item is placed inside a Menu.
- Open in New Window: If this box is checked, the Menu Item will open in a new window when selected from a Menu or Sub Menu. When directing your visitors to pages outside your website, it is recommended that you open that page in a new window.
- CSS ID: Apply an optional CSS ID, allowing this Menu Item to be styled inside your Template CSS.
- CSS Class: Apply an optional CSS Class, allowing this Menu Item to be styled inside your Template CSS.
- Menu Location: Choose an existing Menu for this Menu Item to appear in.