A Link directs the user to a location outside of your Aurora website. It is recommended that you choose to open Links in a new window, so that the user will be able to find their way back to your Aurora website.
- Link: The URL for the page outside your Aurora site that you want this link to lead to. Use the full URL for the location you want the user to reach.
- Display Name: The text that will be displayed when this Menu Item is placed inside a Menu.
- Open in New Window: If this box is checked, the Menu Item will open in a new window when selected from a Menu or Sub Menu. When directing your visitors to pages outside your website, it is recommended that you open that page in a new window.
- CSS ID: Apply an optional CSS ID, allowing this Menu Item to be styled inside your Template CSS.
- CSS Class: Apply an optional CSS Class, allowing this Menu Item to be styled inside your Template CSS.
- Menu Location: Choose an existing Menu for this Menu Item to appear in.