Sub Menus are an easy way to include one Menu inside another. Depending on how your site's HTML and CSS have been configured, this may take the form of a drop-down menu.
- Menu: Choose a Menu to be placed inside another Menu. This is the Sub Menu you are placing.
- Display Name: The text that will be displayed when this Menu Item is placed inside a Menu.
- Open in New Window: If this box is checked, the Menu Item will open in a new window when selected from a Menu or Sub Menu. When directing your visitors to pages outside your website, it is recommended that you open that page in a new window.
- CSS ID: Apply an optional CSS ID, allowing this Menu Item to be styled inside your Template CSS.
- CSS Class: Apply an optional CSS Class, allowing this Menu Item to be styled inside your Template CSS.
- Menu Location: Choose an existing Menu for this Menu Item to appear in. This is the location where your Sub Menu will appear.